Students and doctoral students nominated for short-term studies at the Jagiellonian University by:
- DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst)
- The Kosciuszko Foundation
- The International Visegard Fund
- The Polish-U.S. Fulbright Commission
- The Lane Kirkland Scholarship Programme
- other exchange programmes
In order to apply, you should create an account at https://irk.uj.edu.pl/en-gb/, choose "Other Exchange Programmes", complete the application, upload required documents and submit the application.
A successful application contains the following documents:
- Language certificate (see Language requirements below)
- Signed and stamped application form (you can download it from your account), signed by the student and by coordinator from sending University.
In general, we require incoming students to have a command of English of at least B1. Students, who would like to attend classes in Polish, should have a command of Polish of at least B2. In case you do not have any official language certificate, you may submit our Language Proficiency Form, which should be signed by a language teacher or exchange coordinator from your home University.
Native English speakers do not need to provide any proof of their language skills.
Course offer for exchange students is available on our webpage.