About the programme
|information about the programme||medschool.uj.edu.pl|
|admission statistics (previous years)||statistics overview (in Polish)|
For the 1st year: 13 000 EUR
In total: 70 500 EUR
More information: fees.
|harmful factors present during the course of education|
Who can apply?
It is formally required that all candidates to this programme meet the following criteria:
Holding a document confirming knowledge of English provided that secondary education was conducted in a language other than English. CEFR B2 level of English command must be verified by one of the following documents:
- IELTS—at least 6.5 points,
- TOEFL iBT—at least 87 points and at least 3.5 from TWE,
- TOEFL PBT—at least 510 points test score (for the computer-based test, at least 180 points)
- candidates from Norway—4,
- candidates from Sweden—C (VG),
- candidates from Denmark—7.
- If a candidate from a Scandinavian country does not hold a required grade from an English course, they are obliged to present one of the documents enlisted above as proof of their English language ability.
- Holding a high school-leaving examination certificate or diploma of secondary education, which entitles its holder to be considered for admission to MD/DDS programs in the state it was obtained in.
- Having completed Chemistry and Biology or Physics courses during secondary and/or supplementary education, confirmed by a certificate including grade, or by an entry in the diploma of secondary education.
Final result calculation
Order on the ranking list of candidates is determined by their final results, expressed as a number on a scale from 0 to 100. The final result is based on the result of a written entrance examination conducted in English from a subject Reasoning and Critical Thinking in Pre-medical Sciences, including exam conducted online.
Entrance examination description
The entrance examination is online reasoning and critical thinking in premedical sciences. The test verifies the candidate’s analytical skills and ability to solve problems logically, based on information provided, general knowledge and foundations of medicine. Knowledge in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics/Logic is checked through problems based on text analysis, as well as questions related to charts, graphs and reasoning skills.
The entrance examination consists of 100 multiple-choice questions. Each question has 5 answers, but only one is correct (except for true/false questions, where one has to choose a correct statement). Examination duration: 180 minutes.
More information about the exam: School of Medicine in English website.
Dates of the examination:
- 29 May 2022 (c. 10 am CST)
- 12 June 2022 (c. 10 am CEST)
|Documents required for qualification for the exam|
When submitting application in the system, candidates are required to upload the following documents:
Each document issued in a language other than Polish or English has to be enclosed with certified translation into Polish or English.
|Documents required for the enrolment
documents to be downloaded from OAS account* (tab “Applications“, link “Documents and further steps“)
documents, copies of which should be provided together with the originals for inspection
ATTENTION! Please familiarize yourself with the list of required documents and prepare them in advance, as their collection may take longer than the time allocated admission to studies.
Documents which can be delivered until September 29:
Documents required after enrolment
ATTENTION! A referral for the medical exam is issued after the successful enrolment by the office. Please note that you should not sign up for the exam before enrolling, without the issued referral.
More information: required documents.
Tuition fee payment
Tuition fee is required from all candidates. The fee amount is listed at the top of the page, in the “About studies” section. More information about tuition fees: fees
Faculty of Medicine
School of Medicine in English
questions related to the programme of studies: the programme, signing up for courses, student ID, tuition fees, USOSweb password reset, etc.
|questions related to the admission process: the OAS, application fees, booking enrolment dates, required documents, etc.|
|office hours||Monday—Thursday 9 am to 3 pm||Monday—Friday 9 am to 3 pm|
(+48) 12 422 80 42
(+48) 12 663 26 60
(+48) 12 663 26 63
Ingardena 6 (enter through ul. Oleandry 2a)